We are excited to announce a VERY special guest coming to give one of the most life-transforming workshops we ever have taken! Our teacher, Annette Nolan, is coming from Ontario Canada from March 30th – April 1st to lead The Journey Experience, a weekend-long workshop.
- Would you like to reduce stress in your life?
- Are you missing out on the real juice in life?
- Do you have issues that just keep coming back?
- Do you ever feel flat and unenthused about life?
- Could your relationships use a boost?
- Do you have a physical challenge?
The Journey process, a step-by-step roadmap to healing, has transformed the lives of tens of thousands around the world. Discover the radiant essence of your own being and the incredible – even miraculous – healing potential of your own body.
This 2- or 3-day seminar is based on the self-healing process pioneered by Brandon Bays in her book, The Journey. In 1992, Brandon had a basketball-sized tumor in her uterus. In the process of exploring alternative healing for her condition, she discovered a profound method that not only cleared her tumor but also healed her emotional pain.
Here is a summary of The Journey Experience Workshop:
- The Journey Experience (Day 1): Learn how to release emotional blocks and clear the way for your own healing.
- The Journey Experience (Day 2): Experience the Physical Journey, a guided process to heal your body.
- The Advanced Skills Workshop (Day 3): On this optional 3rd day, learn additional Journey skills and tools to enhance your experience for profound healing.
This workshop will be hosted off-site in East Dummerston, VT.
Also, here is a list of our most frequently asked questions about the workshops.
For additional questions or to register for the workshop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-625-6876 or click on the workshop information below (you will be taken to The Journey North America site).